Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Next Year's Triathlon Goals...**Gulp**

I was tempted to register for the End of Season sprint triathlon down in Seaside Heights, but with a busy past few weeks and having completed the Wyckoff and Lake Pequannock sprint triathlons earlier this year (after a 7 year hiatus from triathlon), I felt I did enough competing and training to continue the “tri itch” for 2010 (in fact, I’m scratching as I write!!).

In planning for 2010, I made two long term tri goals and will gear my training accordingly. One, that it’s time for Dr. Yoo to take it to the next level-
I will compete in (and complete) an olympic distance race, a half-ironman among the handful of sprint triathlons, and a marathon (what the?!). Two, Team Maven’s relay teams will kick major butt at the Wyckoff Triathlon next June. I have become acquainted with a few triathlon all-stars who will add add to our esteemed team. Oh, and a third goal (from my overflowing bucket list), I will get my triathlon tattoo before the end of the year!!


Jerry

Dr. Jerry Yoo
Clinical Director/Co-Owner of Maven Sports Medicine

No comments:

Post a Comment