Thursday, April 19, 2012

Behold, The Maven Green Juice Recipe...


Too bad I don't have a patent on this, BUT, out of the kindness of my generous heart, I've listed the elements of this concocted "Maven Green Juice".  Notice how the green hue strangely matches the green in our Maven logo...discuss this amongst yourselves....

My first recommendation- Get the Blendtec or Vitamix blender. Totally worth the investment.  Honestly, not sure how well this mix will taste with a traditional blender.  Blending these veggies has been really beneficial for my general health, fitness, and endurance performance (down to ~10% BF range and race weight of 152 lbs).  
I drink this twice a day along with the MAVENSHAKE after my workouts, and I'm ready to conquer the day...

2 leaves Kale
1 cucumber
1 celery stalk
handful of baby carrots
1 collard green leaf (optional)
1/2 cup almond milk
handful of sliced apples
handful parsley
1 scoop raw honey
3 cups water
Try it out and send feedback or ask questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment